A few friendly reminders about Memorial Day at the cemetery.
- 1. Decorations will be removed & disposed of on Tuesday June 4th starting at 8:00 AM.
- 2. Decorations to be removed by city employee’s, authorized volunteers or the person who placed them only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 3. Use caution while driving in the cemetery. Stay on paved road ways to avoid damaging hose taps, sprinklers & grass.
- 4. Persons visiting the cemetery should do so during daylight hours (Dawn to Dusk).
- 5. The cemetery can become very busy for the Memorial Day holiday. Please be courteous & patient while visiting the cemetery.
Last modified: May 2, 2019