1. Decorations will be removed & disposed of on Tuesday June 2nd starting at 8:00 AM.
2. Decorations to be removed by city employee’s, authorized volunteers or the person who placed them only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Use caution while driving in the cemetery. Stay on paved road ways to avoid damaging hose taps, sprinklers & grass.
4. Persons visiting the cemetery should do so during daylight hours (Dawn to Dusk).
5. The cemetery can become very busy for the Memorial Day holiday. Please be courteous & patient while visiting the cemetery.
Last modified: May 20, 2020