A recreational kickball program designed for children to learn game fundamentals, positions, skills, and sportsmanship in a fun-filled non-competitive setting.
Co-ed Ages 3-4 and 5-6
Registration Fee: $25 includes a t-shirt.
Registration fees will not be refunded after registration closes.
Registration: May 25 – July 17, 2020
Register online at
or at the Providence City Office, 164 North Gateway Drive.
Rules and Information sheet
DURATION OF SEASON
- Games will take place on the T-Ball field at Zollinger Park.
- Generally, age group 3 & 4 will play on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
- Generally, age group 5 & 6 will play on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Games will be played during August. Any makeup games will be rescheduled for play after the regular season.
2020 Kickball Schedule – coming soon
- All participants must be registered through Providence City Recreation.
- Any required fees must be paid before the registration period ends. No payments will be refunded after equipment and uniforms have been ordered.
- Teams will be arranged randomly by Providence Recreation staff.
- Buddy/coach requests. You may make buddy/coach requests; however, we cannot guarantee that we can meet any and/or all requests.
Parents, participants, and coaches, recreation notifications and field conditions will be sent using our Providence Pipeline messaging service. Please click here to sign up for this service. Thank you
Adult Co-ed Kickball
A recreation (non-contact) adult kickball program for co-ed teams for adults and youth ages 16-years old and older. No experience necessary. This is a great way to improve your fitness, meet new people, and have fun.
Registration: April 3 – June 26
Fee: $300 per team (maximum 12 players); $35 per individual participant not signed up with a team.
Games begin the week of August 10 and will be played on Wednesday nights on the softball field at Uptown Park.