- Dogs that live in Providence City must have a license by the age of 2 months.
- Licenses cover the calendar year in which the they are issued, expiring on December 31 of the year of issuance, regardless of the date when issued.
- The annual fee is due January 1, and delinquent after January 31 of each year.
- Dogs are required to have proof of a current rabies vaccination to receive a license.
- Those with three (3) or more dogs at the same residence shall be required to pay a kennel fee in addition to licenses.
- Providence City does not allow dogs in the parks, whether on a leash or otherwise. (Exception: Von Baer Park Trail and Brookside Park walking/jogging path).
- Unaltered Dog – $25
- Sterilized Dog – $15
- Kennel License – $150
- Renewal late fee after January 31 – $10
- Replacement Tag – $1
Please call us at (435) 752-9441 to RENEW your dog license, report a lost tag, notify us your animal has crossed the rainbow bridge or if your beloved pet has been re-homed.
If you are new to Providence City or just added a fury friend to your household, apply and pay for a NEW LICENSE online. Scroll down to the Dog License application, click the paper icon, and remember to upload a copy of your dog’s rabies certification when prompted.