- Dogs that live in Providence City must have a license by the age of 2 months.
- Licenses cover the calendar year in which the they are issued, expiring on December 31 of the year of issuance, regardless of the date when issued.
- The annual fee is due January 1, and delinquent after January 31 of each year.
- Dogs are required to have proof of a current rabies vaccination to receive a license.
- Those with three (3) or more dogs at the same residence shall be required to pay a kennel fee in addition to licenses.
- Providence City does not allow dogs in the parks, whether on a leash or otherwise. (Exception: Von Baer Park Trail and Brookside Park walking/jogging path).
- Unaltered Dog – $25
- Sterilized Dog – $15
- Kennel License – $150
- Renewal late fee after January 31 – $10
- Replacement Tag – $1
To RENEW your dog license, please call (435) 752-9441.
For a NEW dog license, CLICK HERE to apply and pay online. Scroll down the application list to the Dog License application. Please attach a copy of your dog’s rabies certification to your online application.